6 Aralık 2015

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING CREAM



Hello Beauties !  Today's post will be about my fave fall/winter moisturizer.Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream this is the cream version of Clinique's famous yellow moisturizer. It's hard to blend because it has a thick and creamy texture. It's fragrance free like all Clinique products.

Brand's own description is : "A moisture-rich cream that ups the hydration intensity of our yellow genius. The dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day protection with skin-strengthening ingredients to soothe even the driest skins. Makes skin more resilient. Use it daily to keep skin younger, longer."  

I recommend this cream especially for very dry/dry skins. My skin type is "combination" so have a dry cheeks and oily, acne inclined t-zone. My skin becomes normal to dry when comes the winter because of the deadly cold weather. (Even so, I really love everything about winter) and I love to use this cream at that times. Because it is perfectly moisturizing and soothing the skin, quickly absorbing and giving healthy glowing face. It has not a sticky formula.







Suitable for use under the makeup. But when I use as a night cream , my skin did not reacted well. My skin is more oily at nights. It caused some blemishes on me but I think it is all about my skin type. If you have a combination skin like me, I suggest test the product before you buy it.

I do not recommend this cream to oily skins. You'll find this cream probably too heavy but there is a gel version of this cream with an oil-free formula , I did not tried but you can look at that option.

It is paraben free but there is petrolatum in it. I am not too much obsessive about that but here is the ingredient list if you interest :





And if you want to know ingredients of the other cosmetics too , you can click here and search the product.



Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

© MERHABA GÜZELLER
Maira Gall